EFT is an emotional healing technique which is also capable of dramatically relieving many physical symptoms. Similar to acupuncture, it works directly on the meridian system in the body. But instead of needles, you stimulate the major meridian lines by tapping on them. By tapping into the body’s energy system it clears blocked channels and removes negative emotions.
The technique is completely harmless and amazingly effective and brings about balance, enabling us to work on core issues, address old problems and behaviours.
EFT can be used for
- Limiting negative self beliefs
- Addictive Cravings (food, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs)
- Panic attacks
- Compulsions and Obsessions
- Depression and Sadness
- Enhancing self-image
- Fears and phobias
- Grief and Loss
- Negative memories
- Pain and symptom management
- Physical healing
- Enhancing peak performance (sports, public speaking)
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual abuse issues, etc
- Relief of pain, such as migraine, arthritis for example.
Gerry Ranger Dip.Hyp CS MHS, Dip CP MNCS (ACC), MAAMET